Sunday, March 31, 2013

Cruisin' Round Town on my Red Scooter

Check me out.

Ballin'. I know. Please notice the leather jacket. I amaze myself with how cool I am.

Really, though, riding my scooter around town is one of my favorite things of living here so far. I have so much fun with one earphone in jammin' my Christian Hip-Hop. You know how I do.

There is, however, a dilemma. It's getting hotter here and when it's hot, the bugs come out. In the last week, I've decided that I've swallowed too many bugs and need a solution. Now, there are very many highly fashionable choices to protect one from bug swallowing whilst riding a scooter. They are so fashionable, I'm not sure which option to choose. So, I'm putting it to a vote. I will post the options below and whichever style gets the most votes, I will buy and will post a picture of me wearing said option on my scooter.

A. The first option, of course, is the traditional and ever popular face mask (with many different styles available):


B. The second option is quite popular down here. The Sun Visor is functional and fashionable:

C. The third and final option is one that I have only recently found. Maybe not quite as fashionable, but possibly more functional:



It's up to you now, my friends. I am counting on you for help in this difficult life decision.

4 comments:

  1. I miss you! and I like the third.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure the fashion gods will smite me if I choose any of the three...

    ReplyDelete
  3. SECOND!!!!!!!!! I laughed out loud when I saw it. Especially the girl that is posing looking so sassy and proud to wear that full on face mask. BEST.

    ReplyDelete