Monday, April 5, 2010

"For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but have divine power to destroy strongholds. We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God and take every thought captive to obey Christ." 2 Corinthians 10:4-5
-
What arguments and opinions are you allowing to be raised against the knowledge of God in your mind right now?
_____________________________________
Right now, I am dealing with a lot of fear.
-
Joyce Meyer in her book "Beauty for Ashes" says:

"If the devil can frighten us, then we are putting more faith in what he says than in what God says."

Hmmm... Interesting point, Joyce-y.
-
This just confirmed again how necessary it is to memorize the truth of God's Word and speak it over myself. How will I put my faith in what God says if I don't know what He says?
-
I'm excited that in my learning scripture to fight fear, I have the promise that the weapon of God's Word "has divine power to DESTROY strongholds."
-
Fear has been a constant stronghold in my life for some time, and I am excited to know that it will be broken in Jesus name.
-
You are loved. :)

1 comment: