Sunday, April 25, 2010

What I want to do in my life.

My friend recently wrote a blog post that included her bucket list.

This inspired me to do the same, and as my blog is typically more serious-type posts, I thought I'd have some fun.

So here are a few of the things I really hope to do at some point in my life (my bucket list, if you will):

*In no particular order

1. Learn French
2. Learn Chinese (Mandarin)
3. Learn Arabic
4. Adopt a child
5. Run a marathon
6. Live overseas
7. Live in the inner city
8. Coach basketball
9. Do something productive with my ability to rap
10. Spend time in Israel
11. Visit Cameroon/spend time in multiple areas of Africa
12. Go on a Mediterranean cruise
13. Be part of a ministry to street kids/prostitutes
14. Open up my home to someone who needs a place to live
15. Get a degree
16. Learn to play racquetball
17. Learn to cook
18. Own a construction barrel (no, really).
19. Learn how to make UBC fruit tea
20. Go to Disney World in Hong Kong

:) that's it for now. I'm sure there's more I want to do, but this was more or less off the top of my head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment