Monday, June 22, 2009

Clinging Tenaciously

Hey my friends.
So God has been doing a ridiculous amount in my life thus far this summer. I have been trying to keep people updated and keep updated with people, but due to my limited amount of free time in my schedule, it's been difficult. Therefore, I decided to make a blog. I don't really have time to do anything cool with it at this point so it's whatev. It's just gonna be plain.

I named it clinging tenaciously because of my desire to be like Jacob who wrestled with God, and clung to Him until God blessed him. Though he was wounded, he tenaciously clung to God in the struggle. That's my goal. So yeah, that's the story there.

So hopefully I'll be able to update soon on what God's doing in my life, which is in fact...a good amount of difficult and life changing things.

You are loved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment